The Powerless Church
- We as the church have become so accustomed to accepting life’s incidents, death and accidents for what it is.
- We believe God can change it, but we’re not walking in enough faith to see it happen.
- We don’t have the knowledge of the power that we should have.
- We’re not being taught the power that we should possess.
- We believe only what we see, and that’s why we’re not walking by faith but by our sight.
- Even Jesus moved the doubters out of the room.
- Why has the church become so acceptable to what the world hands us.
- This is because what the world has to offer us is tangible.
- Our faith is sometimes cut off, because we’re afraid of the opinions of other people.